Executive Coordinator for Innovative Technology Company.
Are you seeking more than a job, rather a career opportunity where you have daily opportunities for greater contribution and accomplishment within a positive and inspired team environment? Does being part of a high performing team inspire you to raise the bar on your own contributions as well as those of your team members? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people centric company culture that is just as unique, modern, and creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, are inspired to continually grow and develop, are self-aware, and able to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something very unique and satisfying in the fast growing mobile/cloud world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we humbly make decisions that positively impact the world. VMBC works hard to create a unique culture for its team. We care about making a difference, and not just in our employees’ lives or for our clients, but we care about making a difference in the world.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company who is actively seeking to better the world, then VMBC is the company for you.
This person will work hand in hand with our Executive team and will play a key role in coordinating and organizing our most important projects. The potential for growth is unlimited and we are actively searching for candidates who want to progress coinciding with our company.
This position is located in our Executive Office in Aliso Viejo, CA.
- Bring clarity, focus, organization, and communication to the Executives.
- Work in partnership with management and executives to ensure cohesive workflow throughout the team, reduce friction between handoffs, and improve processes.
- Provide high level support to Executives (white glove level of service).
- Prepare meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, and prepare action plans. Coordinate with team members to ensure meetings are well-prepared and successful. Review documents submitted by attendees are prepared to standards requested.
- Facilitate top-notch follow up on open items and requests from Executives to ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Be a helping hand for team members to contribute to and drive key initiatives, as needed.
- Assists with other tasks as assigned and proactively identifies additional opportunities to contribute and improve.
- Organize and coordinate projects, action plans, team assignments, and updates project status and updates including following up on timelines, coordinating schedules to meet deadlines.
- Develop processes as needed to strengthen workflows to be consistent and efficient.
- Research and collaborate with management on approach to execute.
- Coordinate meetings including taking notes, preparing agenda, and following up on deliverables.
- Provide useful reports.
- Facilitate collaboration and communications.
- Research and present analysis for opportunities.
- Coordinate, update, and organize documentation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has proven to surpass expectations, is excited to make an impact, and is looking for a challenge.
- Sees challenges as opportunities and has a natural ability to identify the most effective solution.
- Has a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Is driven to achieve success as a team and enjoys collaboration.
- Loves to create processes that make work easier and are more effective.
- Has the proven ability to deliver on-time while meeting goals.
- Understands the challenges of a startup environment and enjoys wearing many hats.
- Has a natural curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Loves to think outside of the box.
- 3+ years’ experience in assisting C-Level executive in a small enterprise and is very comfortable in focusing on what is asked of them by executives.
- Strong self-awareness, emotional intelligence, self-started and inspirational.
- Be assertive and pro-active to make things happen.
- Be able and willing to dedicate the effort to demonstrate that they are the right person for the position.
- Be able to hit the ground running and contribute positively within days of starting.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Natural process creation skills.
- Driven and determined to accomplish goals as a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Technology industry experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Great work environment
- Competitive salary
- Career plan and guided growth
- Working with the latest technologies
- Premium health care plan
- 401k match – 6%
- Flexible hours
- Organic juicing
- Being a part of an amazing and incredibly fun team 🙂
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share that with us to help you stand out by including highlights in a cover letter with your resume. We get a great many applications and it is important that we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com along with your salary expectations. See our website at www.vmbc.com for more information.