Finance Coordinator for Disruptive Mobile and Web Innovation Team.
Are you seeking more than a job, rather a career opportunity where you have daily opportunities for greater contribution and accomplishment within a positive and inspired team environment? Does being part of a high performing team inspire you to raise the bar on your own contributions as well as those of your team members? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people centric company culture that is just as unique, modern, and creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, are inspired to continually grow and develop, are self-aware, and able to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something very unique and satisfying in the fast growing mobile/cloud world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we humbly make decisions that positively impact the world. VMBC works hard to create a unique culture for its team. We care about making a difference, and not just in our employees’ lives or for our clients, but we care about making a difference in the world.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company who is actively seeking to better the world, then VMBC is the company for you.
This person will work hand in hand with our Controller and Administration and will play a key role in building best practices and procedures for our most important projects. The potential for growth is unlimited and we are actively searching for candidates who want to progress coinciding with our company.
This position is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Perform general accounting tasks, processes, and controls in QuickBooks.
- Process accounts payable (AP) and receivables (AR) tasks.
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries for related account activity.
- Proactively identify and resolve any issues or reconciling items related to general ledger balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure the accuracy of information through monthly analysis and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts and analysis and variance research for the related income statement accounts.
- Identify and resolve the accounting and control issues related to business and process changes.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Fully and completely understand and document the business processes related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow.
- May require participating and/or creating financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- May require participating in cost reduction, process improvement and issue resolution.
- May require researching and collecting the appropriate data required, proper handling of the data like storage, manipulation, processing analysis and extraction valuable data and submitting it in a written summary.
- May require supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution.
- May require working closely with the Client Support Services Manager and the operations team to ensure integrity of the data systems and reports.
- May be asked to assist in the identification of other relevant issues within the department and participate in the creation of innovative solutions and/or the implementation of new procedures.
- May be asked to create reports, forms, and/or templates.
- May require performing basic Human Resources (HR) and Administrative functionalities.
- Leverage technology for all aspects of the role.
- 2-3 years accounting experience.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite 2007 and higher especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access.
- Strong understanding of GAAP and internal controls requirements.
- Must have strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative, set priorities, and see projects through to completion.
- A confident team player with strong interpersonal skills who can work across multiple functions to achieve goals.
- A high degree of accuracy is required, strong attention to detail, and positive professional attitude.
- Possess good analytical, statistical, numerical knowledge, and should possess good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Learn and adapt to change, manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
- Strong fundamental understanding of business operations.
- Natural ability to identify the most efficient solution to a challenge.
- Driven to achieve success as a team.
- Ability to create effective processes to accomplish goals.
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on goals.
- Be able and willing to dedicate the effort to demonstrate that they are the right person for the position.
- Be able to hit the ground running and contribute positively within days of starting.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Natural process creation skills.
- Driven and determined to accomplish goals as a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong self-awareness, emotional intelligence, self-started and inspirational.
- Strong at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written).
- Technology industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Great work environment
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Training courses
- Working with the latest technologies
- Health care plan.
- Flexible time
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share that with us to help you stand out by including highlights in a cover letter with your resume. We get a great many applications and it is important that we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations. See our website at www.vmbc.com for more information.
About VMBC Labs
VMBC is strategically focused on developing and delivering software technology Solutions as a Service including mobile applications and enterprise systems. VMBC offers a unique value proposition for clients whereby VMBC invests in the up-front development of customized solutions deployed using our proprietary platform and paid on a utilization model by our clients. This engagement model reduces the time and expense of delivery of a custom solution for clients enabling them to benefit from cost savings and/or first mover advantage. It further eliminates many of the conflicts that occur between clients and traditional software factories where delays and cost overruns benefit the vendor at the expense of the client. Culturally, VMBC team members are focused on delivering effective and efficient operational solutions rather than selling hourly services. VMBC is leading this revolution for some of today’s most prestigious companies. Empowering team members to drive success is a core element of our day to day operations.
VMBC’s business model has driven rapid growth over the last 5 years and is positioned for continued growth in the future with our Emerios brand and the addition of Emerios Latin America. VMBC offers great advancement opportunities for top candidates who thrive in a high paced, high performance work environment and are seeking to make an impact. If you like the challenge of working and developing other “A” team members, this is the place for you.