Pre-Sales Engineer for Disruptive Mobile and Web Innovation Team.
Are you seeking more than a job, rather a career opportunity where you have daily opportunities for greater contribution and accomplishment within a positive and inspired team environment? Does being part of a high performing team inspire you to raise the bar on your own contributions as well as those of your team members? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people centric company culture that is just as unique, modern, and creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, are inspired to continually grow and develop, are self-aware, and able to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you. Our open position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something very unique and satisfying in the fast growing mobile/cloud world.
Each of our team members embody these traits and together we humbly make decisions that positively impact the world. VMBC works hard to create a unique culture for its team. We care about making a difference, and not just in our employees’ lives or for our clients, but we care about making a difference in the world.
If you want to join a remarkable team and a visionary company who is actively seeking to better the world, then VMBC is the company for you.
This person will work hand in hand with our business development team and will play a key role in creating and developing our mobile and digital product solutions for our most important projects. The potential for growth is unlimited and we are actively searching for candidates who want to progress coinciding with our company.
This position is located in our Executive Office in Aliso Viejo, CA.
- Analyze, transform, and ultimately resolve client and industry business problems with the help of people, process and technology.
- Drive alignment with leadership to define business models and financial modeling for new client opportunities.
- Leads requirements sessions to understand and document complex business needs, often eliciting hidden requirements and/or clarifying vague or unclear requirements.
- Analyzes business operations and processes to understand strengths and weaknesses and support identification of opportunities for automation.
- Manage solution scope, changes to requirements, and requirements conflicts.
- Act as both a player and coach. Must be willing to roll up sleeves and pitch in when needed to get things done.
- Leverage technology for all aspects of the role.
- Create financial models and business cases to support product investments and as input to device build/buy decisions.
- Applies analysis of business processes and user needs to formulate and define project scope and objectives.
- Provides recommendations to users on appropriate solutions, along with guidance concerning the business implications of application development.
- Drives option analysis for key functional choices or business and technology stakeholders.
- Develops requirements specifications according to project lifecycle methodologies.
- Review test plans and test scripts against requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Creates workflow diagrams to capture current and future state business and technology processes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has proven to surpass expectations, is excited to make an impact, and is looking for a challenge.
- Sees challenges as opportunities and has a natural ability to identify the most effective solution.
- Has a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Is driven to achieve success as a team and enjoys collaboration.
- Loves to create processes that make work easier and are more effective.
- Has the proven ability to deliver on-time while meeting goals.
- Understands the challenges of a startup environment and enjoys wearing many hats.
- Has a natural curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
- Loves to think outside of the box.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience in a similar role or equivalent.
- Strong self-awareness, emotional intelligence, self-starter, and inspirational.
- High level of initiative and drive.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong self-awareness, emotional intelligence, self-started and inspirational.
- Experienced at developing effective plans and carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Technology industry experience is a plus.
- Great work environment
- Competitive salary
- Career plan and guided growth
- Working with the latest technologies
- 401k match – 6%
- Flexible hours
- Organic juicing delivered to your desk several times per week
- Weekly Spanish lessons with a catered lunch
- Being a part of an amazing and incredibly fun team 🙂
How to Apply
If you have a record of success and good will, make sure you share that with us to help you stand out by including highlights in a cover letter with your resume. We get a great many applications and it is important that we know you are really interested in making an impact at our organization and that you understand what it means to deliver success. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com along with your salary expectations. See our website at www.vmbc.com for more information.